Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Are extension cords a fire hazard?

It's important to use extension cords properly. A potentially dangerous electric shock or fire hazard can be created with continuous use of an extension cord. Extension cords are not substitute for permanent wiring. Don't run through walls, doorways, ceilings, or floors.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products