Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Are gas stove fumes harmful?

It is possible that your natural gas stove is toxic. Is that correct? Nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, and formaldehyde can be released into your home if you use a gas stove or oven. Respiratory issues can be caused by noxious gases.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products