Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Are microwave capacitors dangerous?

Since the 1980s, microwave ovens have been ubiquitous in kitchens, but more recently intrepid tinkerers have been taking them apart to make parts for their own projects. Is this true? The microwave can give you a lethal shock even after it's been unplugged for a long time.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products