Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can a bathroom exhaust fan cause a fire?

There is lint in the bathroom exhaust fan. Is that correct? If not maintained on a regular basis, they can present a fire hazard. Fans built up lint can cause the motor to heat up and ignite the lint, plastic fan blades, and the nearby wood structure.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products