Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can I fix a hole in my radiator?

A product called Alum-A-Seal or Bar's Leak can be used to repair pinhole sized leaks in the radiator. You can find these products and similar products at auto parts stores. Let the engine cool down. The contents of the sealant should be put into the radiator.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products