Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can the smell of mold make you sick?

Some people could make you sick. Though small amounts of mold probably won't hurt us, there is no mold that is'safe' when breathed in. Is this true? headaches, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and fatigue are some of the symptoms of mold exposure. Asthma attacks can occur in those with it.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products