Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you burn newspaper in a wood stove?

Colored paper should not be burned. Toxic fumes can come from the metals in the inks used in magazines and newspapers. There is a danger that flames may enter the chimney and cause creosote deposits in the flue, because paper burns very quickly.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products