Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from a furnace?

Carbon monoxide is a very dangerous and odorless gas that comes from burning fuel to heat your home. You can be exposed to a deadly amount of carbon monoxide from a small leak in your boiler or furnace. Running a heating system is related to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products