Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from a pellet stove?

Carbon monoxide can be put off by burning a pellet stove. Carbon monoxide won't get into the house if the stove is properly vented. Carbon monoxide could get into your home if there is a faulty vent installation. There is a poisonous gas called carbon monoxide.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products