Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from a wood burning fireplace?

The answer is yes, you can get carbon monoxide from a wood-burning stove. Additional fuels such as gas, oil and solid minerals can also cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Not only wood-burning and multifuel stoves.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products