Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you get electrocuted from changing a light bulb?

The short answer is yes, it's possible to get electric shock while changing a light bulb. There are several risks with changing a lightbulb, some being electrical risks where you might get injured, however there are other aspects you should consider as well to be sure of your safety.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products