Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Can you get electrocuted from low voltage lighting?

It's safety! The lighting is safe for a man or a pet. Children can't be harmed by low voltage lighting, pets can't be shocked, and people can't be electrocuted. Is that correct? Strong winds can cause limbs to break and high voltage wires can cause serious problems.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products