HomeX Logo

Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Ask us anything

Do you have to touch both wires to get shocked?

You will receive an electric shock. You will receive a shock if you touch two cables at different voltages at the same time. You will receive a shock if you touch a live cable and it is on the ground at the same time. When you power a circuit, an electrical component or a equipment, there is a potential risk of shock.

Home-x logo

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

Call 1 (855) 466-3948Call now

RATE

Link copied to
clipboard.

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products

RELATED QUESTIONS