Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

How do you put out an electrical fire without a fire extinguisher?

Water can cause an electrical fire to cause a potentially deadly shock. If the electrical fire is too close to the breaker, dry your hands and shut it off. Baking soda can be used to extinguish grease fires.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products