Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Is a gas stove bad for your health?

Carbon monoxide, formaldehyde and other harmful pollutants can be toxic to people and pets if they are released into the air from a natural gas or propane stove. High levels of indoor air pollution can be caused by using a wood stove or fireplace to cook.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products