Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Is it bad to leave the oven open for heat?

The risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is lower if you let in cold air. Do not use gas or electric ovens for heating. A gas oven that burns inefficiently can cause carbon monoxide poisoning. An electric oven isn't designed for space heating.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products