Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Is it dangerous to leave a broken light bulb in the socket?

Dust, lint, or a bug could be the cause of the un closed circuit sparking a fire. It's not safe to leave the light bulb empty.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products