HomeX Logo

Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Ask us anything

Is it dangerous to leave an extension cord plugged in?

The use of the correct extension cord is essential for your safety. With continuous use over time, an extension cord can quickly deteriorate, creating a potential danger of shock or electric fire. Several plugs must be connected directly to the mounted electrical containers that cannot be launched together.

Home-x logo
Limited time offer

FREE Virtual Home Repair

We'll diagnose your issue over call or video and virtually walk you through the repair — all for free if you're a new customer! .

Call 1 (855) 466-3948Call now

RATE

Link copied to
clipboard.

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products

RELATED QUESTIONS