HomeX Logo

Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Ask us anything

Is it safe to leave an extension cord plugged in?

The correct use of extensions is essential for your safety. With continuous use over time, an extension can deteriorate rapidly, creating a risk of electrical shock or potentially dangerous fire. Several sockets must be connected directly to the mounted electrical containers that cannot be chained.

Home-x logo

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

Call 1 (855) 466-3948Call now

RATE

Link copied to
clipboard.

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products

RELATED QUESTIONS