Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Is it safe to use dishes after a house fire?

It's unfortunate that many fires start in the kitchen because all of your food related items are stored there. Is that correct? Most kitchen surfaces can be washed with dish detergent, which cuts grease in soot, and you can rinse them with bleach or clean water.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products