Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Is the microwave harmful?

The same way microwaves heat food, it can heat body tissue. A painful burn can be caused by exposure to high levels of microwaves. Exposure to high levels of microwaves can cause cataracts, because the lens of the eye is sensitive to intense heat.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products