Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What are the knobs on a stove called?

The heat is distributed and dissipated below the pan by the cooktop's grate. These are made of cast iron and are used in a gas oven. The face or top of the appliance is where the knobs to control the burner are located. Most kitchens have standard size ovens on them.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products