Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What are vents in walls for?

The deliberate replacement of air in a house with fresh air from outside through open windows, trickle vents or extractor fans is called vechicle. Is that correct? Air is exchanged between the inside and the outside of the house through the fabric of the building, but it can't be easily altered.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products