Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What do you call the hole in the sink?

Depending on which hole you are talking about. knockouts or simply mounting holes are the three holes in a kitchen sink that are used to mount faucets, soap dispensers, sprayers, and dishwasher air gaps. The basins have large holes in them.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products