Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What do you do after a small kitchen fire?

A mild soap or detergent can be used to remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture and floors. Every gallon of warm water can be bleached with tri-sodiumphosphate and 1 cup household cleaner. Wear gloves. It's a good idea to wash and dry surfaces with warm water.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products