Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What do you do if carbon monoxide alarm goes off?

If anyone is experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, they should call the fire department and move to a place with fresh air. It's a good idea to do a head count to make sure everyone's accounted for. When the problem has been aired out, don't go back to the premises.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products