Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What does an 8 inch center faucet mean?

You should look for a Centerset or Minispread faucet if it's a 4′′ measurement. You should look for an 8′′Widespread faucet if you have an 8′′ measurement. Centerset faucets join the three hole openings above the sink or countertop.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products