Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if I touch an earth wire?

If there is a faulty piece of equipment attached to the ground wire, it won't shock you. This, this! It's important to remember that the voltage is relative. Is that correct? If there are standing earth faults, anything less than 50V on normal, dry, skin is perfectly safe.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products