Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if you accidentally leave the gas stove on?

If you smell gas, but don't leave the stove on, you could have a gas leak, which is very serious. Get everyone out of the house and report the leak to your local gas company. You can ignite the gas in your home with a small flame or spark. Anything that creates a flame should be avoided.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products