Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if you breathe in gas from a stove?

Everyone is exposed to a small amount of carbon monoxide. CO poisoning is caused by inhaling too much of it. Inhaling these fumes can cause CO to build up in your bloodstream, which can lead to severe tissue damage. It can be life threatening if you are exposed to CO.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products