Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if you get oven cleaner on your skin?

If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, wash it off with lots of water. Unless instructed otherwise, give the person water or milk if the chemical was swallowed. The person should be moved to fresh air if they breathed in the poison.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products