Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if you inhale too much gas from stove?

When people breathe in carbon monoxide, it can be fatal. Cars, trucks, small gasoline engines, lawnmowers, stoves, lanterns, furnaces, grills, gas ranges, water heaters and clothes dryers are some of the sources of carbon monoxide.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products