Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What happens if you touch ground wire?

Unless there is a faulty piece of equipment attached to the ground wire, it won't shock you. This is happening! It's important to remember that voltage is relative. Is this true? If there are standing earth faults, anything less than 50V on normal, dry, skin is safe.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products