Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What if my generator gets wet?

Water and electricity don't mix. Water is going to get into the electrical outlet if it is raining and your generator is out. There is now a chance of electrocution. ... When using, touching, or maintaining a generator that is wet, it can result in electrocution to the user.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products