Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What is a concentric reducer for pipe?

When there is a shift in the diameter of the pipes, the cone-shaped reducer is used. The top and bottom of the pipe don't need to remain level when a 1" pipe transitions to a 3/4" pipe. Is this true? There is a common center line for eccentric reducers.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products