Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What is a trap arm in plumbing?

The trap below a plumbing fixture is one of the oldest plumbing features that is still used today. Is this true? The portion of a fixture drain between a trap weir and its protecting vent is known as the trap arm. The trap weir is the point at the bottom of the trap arm pipe.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products