What is the other name of voltage?

The difference in electrical potential is the real scientific term, but it is commonly called voltage. In some cases, the difference in electrical or potential voltage is sometimes called potential difference. The voltage is also called, in certain circumstances, electromotor force (EMF).


Link copied to

Get Virtual or In-Home Service

  1. Free expert virtual diagnosis

  2. $50 for a remote fix. No fix? No charge.

  3. Get a pro to help in person