Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What schooling do you need for hvac?

There is education. A high school diploma or GED is required for a career in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning. The math and reading skills needed to perform the job should be emphasized in a high school curriculum. Most employers don't hire technicians with only a high school degree.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products