Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

What size service entrance cable do I need for a 100 amp panel?

A 2-gauge non-metallic sheathed electrical cable is used to connect the master and secondary panels. You need one neutral wire, one ground wire and one hot wire in the cable. The size of each wire should be 2gauge.

Let's Get It Fixed!

HomeX virtual experts will assess your issue (for free!) and can resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products