Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Why do i get an electric shock from my dishwasher?

The safety device called the 'trip switch' may not work if your dishwasher is giving an electric shock. Since electrical kitchen appliances operate in a wet area, they come with a built-in safety device to automatically cut off power in the event of a fault.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products