Sorry, the web browser you're using is not supported by this website.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or another browser to access homex.com. Thank you.

Skip to main content

We use cookies to enhance your experience. For details on how we use cookies, collect data, & how to manage your consent please see our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy.

Why is there no power in my bathroom?

A tripped breaker is the most probable cause. This can happen if the electrical circuit is overload or if an appliance or damaged cord short-circuits the system. Since one of the appliances in the room may have caused the safety device to blow, you need to remove all of them from the room.

Let's Get It Fixed!

Our virtual experts can diagnose your issue (for free!) and resolve simple problems.

What Did You Think of This Article?

What Did You Think of This Article?

Shop Recommended ProductsShop HomeX Recommended Products